Project Sony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
http://uppit.com/v/MDOZONLC OR http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ELQGQX0 <-- New Client 1/31/2010 (MegaUpload works best.)

Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe
Administrator
Administrator
Joe

Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that? Empty
PostSubject: Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that?   Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that? EmptyNovember 21st 2009, 11:08 am

Ok, so I haven't been on for a while, neither has the server, I know that, but I am here to tell you why..My computer crashed recently(i'm on my itouch), that's why I haven't been on, and the server as well..I am furrently geting my ead's friend to fix it, it will be done on monday, but all of my filea will be deleted..but don't worry, I will have a brand new source for all of you guys to play on..sorry for the major downtime, it was unexpected, for those of yiu that stuck with ua, your loyalty will be generosly rewarded, as for the character files..don't worry, I have a plan. Btw, Bob, thank you for maintaining the site for us, you're a great co-owner. Any questions please post. Again, I'm sorry. I will we on he foums a looooot, soI will keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-sony.darkbb.com/
Bob
Administrator
Administrator
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that?   Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that? EmptyNovember 21st 2009, 11:17 am

Yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://project-sony.darkbb.com
Zipkid
Forum Junior
Forum Junior
Zipkid

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that?   Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that? EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 12:45 pm

Very Happy you desrve it bob thx joe for telling us, i knew you wouldnt leave us alone without any hope.

Everyday i checked and finally, we know whats going on, but the sad part is
only me and bob are left everyone else mostly forgot about the server.

And YAy
Back to top Go down
Estonia pkr
Forum Junior
Forum Junior
Estonia pkr

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that?   Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that? EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 5:40 pm

who sayd i forgot about the server??!!? lol i just cant play lol beckause of my stupid comp Mad but soon i get my fingers on playing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whoa182
VotF Member
VotF Member
whoa182

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that?   Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that? EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 8:28 pm

Do u know when the server will get on because my friend was wondering when
Back to top Go down
Estonia pkr
Forum Junior
Forum Junior
Estonia pkr

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that?   Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that? EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 11:36 am

lol i posted here 4 Detsember but still i havent got my fingers on to play thi s server! and i recently got laptop so my java problem is gone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that?   Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh dear..Your tures all flat and junk, did I do that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Sony :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: